DownloadLast Scenario 1.21
Font issuesLast Scenario uses the MS Gothic font, which is not installed by default on all Windows versions. If you do not have it, the font can be downloaded here. There is also a known issue when playing Last Scenario on Windows Vista where no text shows up at all. If this problem occurs, following these steps may fix it:
- Go to Configuration Screen, then to Regional Settings
- Go to the Administrative tab and set language for non-unicode programs to Japanese
- Reboot your PC. At this point, Last Scenario should be unable to find MS Gothic and revert to Courier New.
- Go back to Regional Settings and set the language for non-unicode programs to its original language.
- Reboot your PC again. Now, Last Scenario should properly use MS Gothic.
Go here to check a new one.
suka dengan artikel ini? klik disini